This bin’s efficient dual-chamber design allows for fast finishing. Fill it up, give it a turn every other day, and in as little as two weeks you’ll have a nourishing batch of compost for your garden.
- TUMBLING COMPOSTER ? Avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- EASY TO USE ? Fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- TWO COMPOSTER CHAMBERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE ? Two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side available to add fresh scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu ft)
- EXCELLENT AERATION ? All our composter models feature aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION ? BPA free UV inhibited recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.
two-chambered tumbling composter, 37-gallon capacity, makes compost in as little as 2 weeks, recycled plastic bin with steel frame, adjustable air vents
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
30.00 x 28.00 x 36.00 Inches
There are no reviews yet.