Ideal for pruning high branches and reaching tight spaces
- Lightweight DuraFrame pole minimize fatigue during extended use yet still provides lasting durability
- Pole extends up to 12′ to cut high branches without a ladder
- Fully hardened steel pruning blade with non-stick coating stays sharp and cuts cleanly
- Included 15 saw blade cuts through thicker branches on the pull stroke to virtually eliminate binding
- Quick-release thumb lock securely locks the telescoping pole at the right length
- Replacement saw blade available (item no. 7933)
- Full lifetime warranty>
Instructions: To cut with pruning blade place hook over branch and pull down on the adjustable hand grip. Saw Blade Assembly: Warning – Loose, sharp saw blade in packaging. Remove and save wing nuts. These will be used to secure saw blade to pruner. Carefully remove saw blade from packaging and align holes in saw blade with the two bolts on the pruner head. Attach wing nuts to bolts and tighten securely. Safety Instructions: Do not cut near electrical wires. Call a professional. Do not stand on a ladder when cutting. Wear safety shield or glasses to protect eyes. Do not stand directly under the branch you are cutting. Store in safe place out of reach of children. Maintenance Tips: Keep blade clean of sap and other debris with a mild detergent. Oil pivot points for smooth and efficient operation. Tighten any loose screws, nuts or bolts as needed. Pruning Tip: Make the first cut about a foot from the trunk. Cut from below, about a third of the way through the limb. Make the second cut downward, an inch or two, from the first cut, away from the trunk. Cut until the limb falls free. Now cut the remaining stub near the trunk but at an angle so the bark collar remains intact. Note: For fastest healing, prune with the blade toward the root side of the cut. Any damage caused by the pressure of the hook during the cut will be on the waste wood only. Remove competing leader. Remove diseased branch. Remove crowded branch.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Fiskars Brands, Inc.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
2.00 x 9.00 x 84.00 Inches